MOBILE PATROL SERVICES
Mobile Patrol Security
“Statewide Patrol, Inc. is proud to present our new FLEET of Dodge Chargers.”
“Our Dodge Chargers offer the most professional and polished look in the patrol industry today!”
“These vehicles mean business and are replete with GPS Tracking, Two-Way Radios, Push Bumpers, Alley Lights, Traffic Cones, First Aid Kits and Amber LED Lights!”
With Statewide Patrol Inc. professional Premium Patrol Service, our uniformed officer arrives on property in a law enforcement style vehicle and conducts a thorough inspection of your property.
This is not the typical security truck drive-through. We have verified services, and our Patrols may be random or scheduled for a specific time. The number of visits and inspections per shift are customized to the client’s needs.
Statewide Patrol Inc. Mobile Patrol Security Officers:
- We Patrol the entire property including buildings, streets, pools, hallways, parking lot and any recreational facilities by Foot Patrol. We use the vehicle only to get to your site!
- We inspect your property On-Foot and write a Patrol Report for each visit we do.
- Exemplify a presence that displays authority.
- Reduce criminal opportunity, burglary, prowlers, loitering, auto theft, vagrancy and vandalism.
- Apprehend and arrest suspects for crimes against you or your property.
- Report suspicious activities, vandalism and maintenance issues (graffiti, lights out, inoperable doors, locks, water leaks, property rules and code violations, etc.) and provide digital photos.
- Patrol Reports can be provided by email, Fax or dropped at site at end of inspection.
Enforce General laws, your Property Rules & Regulations, and Respond to Complaints, 24/7/365, such as:
- Disturbances: Suppress loud music and parties, loitering, drinking in public.
- Trespassing: Escort off property and issue Criminal Trespass Notices to subjects trespassing, loitering, and vandalizing (Field Interview and take digital photos).
- Parking: Depending on location procedures; cite and tow vehicles at vehicle owner’s expense. (Fire Lane Violators, Stored Vehicles, Guest Parking Violators, Etc.)
- Rules & Regulations: Hours Enforcement: Lock-Down and/or Clear Out location facilities each day at a Scheduled Patrol. Un-Lock Facilities each day at a Scheduled Patrol. Enforce certain property rules and hours pertaining to curfew for minors, visitors and for designated areas such as pool, rec. room, fitness room, etc.
- Maintenance & Security: Report any maintenance problems and security issues such as malfunctioning lights, inoperable doors, locks, water leaks, property rules and code violations, etc.
- Escorts: Provide escorts on property to deter criminal activity or a hostile environment. Included for no additional charge.
- Meetings: Senior Management staff at Statewide Patrol, Inc. is always happy to attend Community Watch and HOA Meetings to provide valuable security input
- Court Time: Appear in court and present reports for any incidences (evictions, arrests, etc.) that we may have been involved in or were a witness to.
What you can expect with Statewide Patrol:
- Professionally Uniformed Armed or Unarmed Patrol Officers
- Two-Way Radio Equipped Patrol Officers
- Each city is divided into Multiple Patrol Routes
- Field Supervisor on-duty 365 days per year
- Pepper Spray and Baton Certified Patrol Officers thru Safariland
- Unique database that tracks Criminal Trespass Notices Issued
- Patrol Service Contract Terms – 30 DAY (no long term contract)
- Patrol Rates are Flat Monthly Fees (12 invoices per year)
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- Workers Comp Insurance & Commercial Auto Insurance
- Basic Bi-Lingual Signage included at No Additional Charge
Statewide Patrol, Inc. provides signage to each of its Patrol Customers notifying the public that No Trespassing, No Loitering and all Criminal Offenses will be enforced and or investigated by the on-site Patrol Officer. This sign is also advises the public that all persons are subject to being stopped and questioned on private property.
After signing a service contract with Statewide Patrol, Inc. we will be happy to provide your protected premises with as many signs, as are appropriate, and erect them FREE OF CHARGE. These signs are available are available in ENGLISH and SPANISH. The signs are available in 2 Feet X 3 Feet and in larger format of 4 Feet X 6 Feet.
Statewide Patrol, Inc serves a multitude of clients and caters to all their security needs:
- Mobile Patrol Security Dallas
- On-Site Security Officers
- Firewatch Officers
- Temporary Assignments
- Body Guards
- Off-Duty Law Enforcement
- Alarm Response
- Secure & Lock-Up Services
TEXAN OWNED TEXAN MANAGED
OWNED & OPERATED BY LICENSED TEXAS PEACE OFFICERS
Form NOT Intended for Employment Inquires!
REQUEST A QUOTE
We use the electronic Deggy® Guard Tour System. This allows our officers to easily report events and record our inspections' exact date, time, and location. This system further proves that the services were performed, allowing us to deliver a higher quality service.