Mobile Patrol Services in San Antonio, TX
With Statewide Patrol Inc’s professional premium patrol service, our uniformed officer arrives on the property in a law enforcement style vehicle and conducts a thorough inspection of the premises. Also, we provide layered protection with the use of a 24-hour dispatcher, mobile patrol units, and watch commanders. Our multiple levels of protection ensure that each officer has the back-up protection that he/she needs, and that each property is safely guarded on every shift.
Statewide Patrol Inc. security patrol officers:
- We Patrol the entire property including buildings, streets, pools, hallways, parking lot and any recreational facilities by foot patrol. We only use the vehicle to get to your site.
- Every inspection on your property is on foot and we write a Patrol Report for each visit.
- We exemplify a presence that conveys authority.
- Criminal opportunity reductionfor burglary, prowlers, loitering, auto theft, vagrancy and vandalism.
- Apprehension and arrest of suspects for crimes against you or your property.
- Report of suspicious activities, vandalism and maintenance issues (graffiti, lights out, inoperable doors, locks, water leaks, property rules and code violations, etc.) and digital photos are also provided.
- Patrol Reports can be provided by email, fax or dropped on-site at end of inspection.
Statewide Patrol provides superior security services teamed with military intelligence techniques. We only select, train and deploy premium security officers able to make the right on-the-spot decisions and take fast, effective action when time is of the essence.
For more information on our mobile patrol services, or to discuss security planning for your property, please call us today at 972-918-9411.
TEXAN OWNED TEXAN MANAGED
OWNED & OPERATED BY LICENSED TEXAS PEACE OFFICERS
Form NOT Intended for Employment Inquires!
REQUEST A QUOTE
We use the electronic Deggy® Guard Tour System. This allows our officers to easily report events and record the exact date, time, and location of our inspections. This system provides further proof that the services were actually performed, allowing us to deliver a higher quality service