Mobile Patrol Services in Fort Worth Dallas
With Statewide Patrol Inc. professional Premium Patrol Service, our uniformed security guard arrives to your property in a law enforcement style vehicle and conducts a thorough inspection of the premises We also provide additional layered protection with the use of a 24 hour dispatcher, mobile patrol units, and watch commanders. Our thoroughly designed protection levels ensure that each officer has the back-up support he/she needs, and that each property is safely guarded for the specified shift.
Statewide Patrol Inc. security patrol officers:
- Patrol the entire site including buildings, streets, pools, hallways, parking lots and any recreational facilities by Foot Patrol. We only use the company vehicle to get to your site!
- Inspect your property On-Foot and write a Patrol Report for each visit.
- Exemplify a presence that displays authority.
- Reduce potential criminal opportunity, burglary, prowlers, loitering, auto theft, vagrancy and vandalism.
- Apprehend and arrest suspects for transgressions against you or your property.
- Report suspicious activities, vandalism and maintenance issues (graffiti, lights out, inoperable doors, locks, water leaks, property rules and code violations, etc.) and provide digital photos.
- Patrol Reports can be provided by email, Fax or dropped off in site at the end of an inspection.
Statewide Patrol provides the best in superior security services teamed with military intelligence. We only select, train and deploy Premium Security Officers that are able to make smart on-the-spot decisions and take the right fast, effective action when time is of the essence.
For more information about our mobile patrol services, or to cover security planning for your property, please call us at today 972-918-9411.
TEXAN OWNED TEXAN MANAGED
OWNED & OPERATED BY LICENSED TEXAS PEACE OFFICERS
Form NOT Intended for Employment Inquires!
REQUEST A QUOTE
We use the electronic Deggy® Guard Tour System. This allows our officers to easily report events and record the exact date, time, and location of our inspections. This system provides further proof that the services were actually performed, allowing us to deliver a higher quality service.