Mobile Patrol Services in Dallas, TX
With Statewide Patrol Inc. professional Premium Patrol Service, our uniformed guard arrives on your property in a law enforcement style vehicle and conducts a thorough inspection of the area. Also, we provide layered protection with the use of a 24 hour dispatcher, mobile patrol units, and watch commanders. Our various levels of protection ensure that each service person has the back-up that he/she needs, and that each property is safely guarded for the specified shift.
Statewide Patrol Inc. security patrol officers:
- We Patrol the entire property including buildings, streets, pools, hallways, parking lots and any recreational facilities by Foot Patrol. We only use the vehicle only to get to your site!
- We inspect your property On-Foot and write a Patrol Report for each visit we do.
- Our guards exemplify a presence that displays authority.
- Our Preventive measures reduce criminal opportunity, burglary, prowlers, loitering, auto theft, vagrancy and vandalism.
- We apprehend and arrest suspects for crimes against you or your property.
- Our dispatchers report suspicious activities, vandalism and maintenance issues (graffiti, lights out, inoperable doors, locks, water leaks, property rules and code violations, etc.) and provide digital photo documentation.
- Patrol Reports can be provided by email, Fax or dropped off in site at the end of an inspection.
Statewide Patrol provides superior security services teamed with intelligence. We only select, train and deploy Premium Security Officers who capable of making smart on-the-spot decisions and taking fast, effective action when time is of the essence.
For more information on our mobile patrol services, or to discuss security planning for your property, please call us today at (512) 326-9411.
Form NOT Intended for Employment Inquires!
REQUEST A QUOTE
We use the electronic Deggy® Guard Tour System. This allows our officers to easily report events and record the exact date, time, and location of our inspections. This system provides further proof that the services were actually performed, allowing us to deliver a higher quality service