APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
OUR REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Prospective employees are chosen based upon strict criteria and guidelines developed over many years of experience. All prospective employees are pre-screened.
- A minimum of three (3) non-family personal references and five (5) years previous employment and professional references are required upon application for employment.
- We require all applicants be at least 18 years of age if non-commissioned and 21 years of age if commissioned to carry a firearm.
- All prospective employees are tested for literacy and are fluent in English.
- Each one understands, reads and writes English intelligibly.
- Each applicant undergoes an independent criminal background check by the Texas Department of Public Safety – Texas Private Security Bureau, and is issued either a Non-Commissioned or Commissioned registration card. This criminal history check consists of a State and Local check by the Texas Department of Public Safety (TxDPS) and a Federal check is also conducted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- All applicants must have and maintain in good standing a valid Texas drivers license
- All officers are free of felony and misdemeanor convictions involving moral turpitude.
- Every employee of Statewide Patrol, Inc. is eligible to work in the United States. Each one is required to complete INS Eligibility Verification Form I-9, required by the INS pursuant to the 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act.
- Every effort is made to ensure that each member of our staff has the highest level of integrity, quality and background.
- Statewide Patrol Inc. has a ZERO tolerance drug and alcohol policy. As required by the Texas
- Department of Public Safety – Private Security Bureau, Statewide Patrol, Inc. performs random drug and alcohol screenings to ensure the continuing quality of our personnel.
- What distinguishes Statewide Patrol from other guard service companies can be summed up by our motto:
“EXCELLENCE THROUGH TRAINING”
We apply the most stringent standard in the industry to our hiring process.
Each new applicant must successfully pass a comprehensive battery of tests including:
- Writing sample
- Personality profile questionnaire
- Alcohol and drug urine analysis
- Thorough criminal history check on State and Federal level.
- In-depth personal interview.
And that is just for starters!
- Those who pass must then attend extensive orientation and training classes and go through pre-assignment training taught by experienced, certified instructors. They must pass a test on every subject before they are considered for a position with Statewide Patrol.
- Every applicant must undergo an intense and comprehensive screening process to ensure they meet our high standards.
- If you are looking for a job in the security industry and think you are Statewide material, download our APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT (by clicking on the button below), complete it and bring it to one of the addresses listed on the Application.
Statewide Patrol, Inc serves a multitude of clients and caters to all their security needs:
- Mobile Patrol Services
- On-Site Security Officers
- Firewatch Officers
- Temporary Assignments
- Body Guards
- Off-Duty Law Enforcement
- Alarm Response
- Secure & Lock-Up Services