"Statewide Patrol, Inc. is proud to present our new FLEET of
Dodge Charger Patrol Vehicles."
"Our Dodge Chargers offer the most professional and polished
look in the patrol industry today!"
"These vehicles mean business and are repleat with Push Bumpers,
Alley Lights, Traffic Cones, First Aid Kits and Amber LEDs mounted
in the grill."
With Statewide Patrol Inc. professional Premium Patrol Service, our uniformed officer arrives on property
in a law enforcement style vehicle and conducts a thorough inspection of your property.
This is not the typical security truck drive through. Patrols may be random or scheduled for a specific
time. The number of visits and inspections per shift are customized to the client’s needs.
Statewide Patrol Inc. security patrol officers:
· Patrol entire property including buildings, streets, pools, hallways, parking lot and any recreational facilities by Foot Patrol. We use the vehicle only to get to your site!
· Inspect your property On-Foot and write a Patrol Report for each visit.
· Exemplify a presence that displays authority.
· Reduce criminal opportunity, burglary, prowlers, loitering, auto theft, vagrancy and vandalism.
· Apprehend and arrest suspects for crimes against you or your property.
· Report suspicious activities, vandalism and maintenance issues (graffiti, lights out, inoperable doors, locks, water leaks, property rules and code violations, etc.) and provide digital photos.
· Patrol Reports can be provided by eMail, Fax or dropped at site at end of inspection.
· Enforce General laws, your Property Rules & Regulations, and Respond to Complaints, 24/7/365, such as:
o Disturbances: Suppress loud music and parties, loitering, drinking in public.
o Trespassing: Escort off property and issue Criminal Tresspass Notices to subjects trespassing, loitering, and vandalizing (Field Interview and take digital photos).
o Rules & Regulations: Hours Enforcement: Lock-Down and/or Clear Out location facilities each day at a Scheduled Patrol. Un-Lock Facilities each day at a Scheduled Patrol. Enforce certain property rules and hours pertaining to curfew for minors, visitors and for designated areas such as pool, rec. room, fitness room, etc.
o Maintenance & Security: Report any maintenance problems and security issues such as malfunctioning lights, inoperable doors, locks, water leaks, property rules and code violations, etc.
· Escorts: Provide escorts on property to deter criminal activity or a hostile environment. Included for no additional charge.
· Meetings: Senior Management staff at Statewide Patrol, Inc. are always happy to attend Community Watch and HOA Meetings to provide valuable security input.
· Court Time: Appear in court and present reports for any incidences (evictions, arrests, etc.) that we may have been involved in or were a witness to.
Professionally Uniformed Armed or Unarmed Patrol Officers
Two-Way Radio Equipped Patrol Officers
Each city is divided into Multiple Patrol Routes
Field Supervisor on-duty 365 days per year
Pepper Spray and Baton Certified Patrol Officers thru Safariland
Unique database that tracks Criminal Trespass Notices Issued
Patrol Service Contract Terms – 30 DAY (no long term contract)
Patrol Rates are Flat Monthly Fees (12 invoices per year)
General Liability Insurance Coverage
Workers Comp Insurance & Commerical Auto Insurance
Basic Bi-Lingual Signage included at No Additional Charge
Statewide Patrol, Inc. provides signage to each of its Patrol Customers notifying the public that No
Trespassing, No Loitering and all Criminal Offenses will be enforced and or investigated by the
on-site Patrol Officer. This sign is also advises the public that all persons are subject to being stopped
and questioned on private property.
We Specialize in Apartment Complexes & Home Owner Associations!
TEXAN OWNED TEXAN MANAGED
OWNED & OPERATED BY LICENSED TEXAS PEACE OFFICE